Vicious Bloodrose Pack
Welcome to the pack hidden in a dark, yet snowy forest at the Alaskan forest. Feel free to browse around our forums or read the rules and guideline before joining our site
Vicious Bloodrose Pack
Welcome to the pack hidden in a dark, yet snowy forest at the Alaskan forest. Feel free to browse around our forums or read the rules and guideline before joining our site
Vicious Bloodrose Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are not evil... Just vicious....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
Latest topics
» Our welcome message!
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 1:13 am by Azuris

» Vicious Bloodrose Advertisement
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 am by Azuris

» Plot with Azuris
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:53 pm by Azuris

» Azuris's bio
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:25 pm by Azuris

» Moderator guide(For Mods only!)
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 pm by Azuris

» Moderator rules(Read if you are newly joined)
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:49 am by Azuris

» Can I be a Moderator of the forum?
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:40 am by Azuris

» Forum guidelines
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:33 am by Azuris

» Pack rules
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:19 am by Azuris

» Role playing guide(Read if you are new!)
Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:11 am by Azuris

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:55 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Role playing guide(Read if you are new!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azuris
Alpha
Azuris

Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Empty
PostSubject: Role playing guide(Read if you are new!)   Role playing guide(Read if you are new!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:11 am

Many users have been role playing around in forums or gaming, but if you are new to what's role playing and how to do it, read this guide here and it will help you a bunch

Contents:
-Text talk
-OOC/IC
-Grammars & Spellings
-Characters
-Sentences

Text talk in role play:
So, I have read a few fan-fictions and noticed that there are text-talking, if you are asking what it's about, its when you shortened a word such as eg: You(u), Tomorrow(Tmr), Why(Y), etc... I recommend that you do not do this because some times it confuses other users(and it even confuses me some times). So please make it literate by typing out the full word.

OOC & IC:
This is also important when it comes to role playing in forums. Please make sure that you keep these two seperately when it is IC(In Character) do not put brackets as it confuses other users thinking that whether it is related to the role play or not. If you want to type some thing please make sure to put OOC(Out Of Character) above or below the IC role play post.

Eg(IC: text
OOC: text)

Grammars & Spellings:
Also important to role playing... Please make sure where to and where NOT to put your punctuations correctly! And when it comes to names, please make the first letter capitalised. Make sure your spellings are rightly spelled(if you don't know how to spell, use a dictionary c:)

Role playing characters:
Everyone needs a character in order to role play right? Well since this is a wolf role-playing site, I would again, recommend that you do NOT add in any unrealistic features or fur markings. Please do not also include any accessories like bracelets, wings(but collars are acceptable if your character is a wolf-dog hybrid). Make sure your character doesn't have any powers(eg: have strengths stronger than any other wolves, super speed or healing powers.)

Sentences:
I've seen some role play threads have short replies/posts, I know that everyone likes it short and simple but not that too basic... It would make it less interesting and too easy for everyone to know. At least have a 2-3 sentence but it's always good to have more than that, but do not put in such a long sentence that everyone might get bored just by reading the whole role play post. So keep it short, nice, simple and basic.

If you have an opinion on your own, please feel free to share your ideas too! Suggestions will always be gladly accepted c:

Read our role play rules here
Back to top Go down
https://viciousbloodrose.rpg-board.net

Role playing guide(Read if you are new!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vicious Bloodrose Pack :: Forum Info :: Rules and Guides :: Guidelines-
Jump to: